Garlic Butter Mixed Vegetables
A simple and delicious dinner for the busy family. Prep is easy thanks to pre-chopped frozen vegetables—and butter, garlic, black pepper, and Parmesan cheese add delicious flavors. If you have some extra time, you can substitute your mix for fresh vegetables.
A delightful dinner side for who are the very busy in their life. making is very simple thanks to those who have made already-chopped frozen vegetables for us, and butter, garlic, pepper and Parmesan cheese add very delicious flavors. If you have some more extra time, you can add substitute your own mix of fresh veggies.
- ½ cup Nature's Promise® Vegetable Broth
- 1 bag ( 16 oz ) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, as garnish
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine all the vegetables and broth in a big/medium saucepan. And then cook on medium flame 5-10 min., Stir occasionally until hot.
- Remove the broth from the pan. Add butter, garlic and Parmesan to pan. Season with black pepper to taste. Mix until well combined. Garnish with fresh parsley.
What's Your Reaction?